will graham is babysitting
he walks into the living room and sees an enormous mess
how did the children do this
he retraces the childrens steps
i tie the scarf to the cats tail
the cat knocks over the lamp
the lamp spills the goldfish
this is my design
Hannibal [1x08 Trou Normand] - In which Dr. Hannibal Lecter does the dishes
#THIS IS STRANGELY AROUSING #ALSO LOOKS LIKE IT JUST CAME OUT OF ANY DOMESTIC!FIC EVER #I LOVE THIS SHOW #HANNIBAL. YOUR ARMS. YOUR HANDS. YOUR EVERYTHING.
but seriously though, HANNIBAL IS LITERALLY A DOMESTIC FIC. 90% of the show is footage of cooking, eating, interior decoration, appliances, beautiful clothes, and scenes where people snipe affectionately at one another. the other 10% is violent homicide.
Okay, I’m reblogging this not just because it’s funny, but because when they were going on about it being a jigsaw puzzle, I kept thinking of Jenga. I’m still sort of wondering how they got ‘jigsaw puzzle’ out of that.
Side note: I’ve never seen a puzzle look like that before. Was puzzle the first thing you thought of? Am I just weird?